The Occupational English Test (OET) is a language assessment test specially framed for healthcare professionals. The exam is to evaluate the English language skills fluency, English Language skills exam is required in counties where English is the main language of communication so it is mandatory for nurses to clear OET, If they are planning to work abroad in English speaking countries, OET mainly focus on technical English skills related to Nursing and Medicine.OET consist of four papers: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
Occupational English Test
Our OET Training
- We provide training online and offline.
- We have a Professionally qualified and highly skilled Faculties team with their expert guidance will definitely add up to get a higher grade in the examination.
- Latest Syllabus.
- Special exam care attention and mock tests.
- We support and guide our candidates to fulfill their enquired goals.
- Personalized monitoring & regularly taking feedback on writing and speaking.
- Well-organized free practice materials.
- Library provision with preparation study materials.
- Hostel facilities for boys and girls.
What Our Students Say
I am very happy about my OET score. I chose ASLR because one of my friend who recommended me about the high-quality materials and individual training. So I would also recommend ASLR for those who all want to fulfill their ambition.
I really glad that I opted ASLR to get OET training. Your guidance helped me immensely to achieve B score. Really appreciate the effort you took to time my sessions according to my convenience. Great learning experience.
I want to thank the ASLR,especially Mrs Jensy,Mrs Binu and Mrs Athira for the tremendous help from the sessions.The classes were conducted in a very smart way in correcting all four modules.The ASLR expertise helped me a lot to raise to B level.